<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: DIY Perler Bead Ornaments

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

DIY Perler Bead Ornaments

I love Perler Beads!  And since I have approximately ten million of them left over from various projects, I wanted to put them to good use.  You can see some more detailed instructions on my method for fusing Perler beads and where to get the supplies here.

These Christmas ornaments were super quick and simple to make.  And since my method leaves the holes intact, it's easy to toss a hook or ribbon through any center piece and convert your project into an ornament.

Feel free to use these patterns for your own Advent activity or Christmas decoration!  
And, of course, I had to make a cat shaped one.  Because, cats.
These patterns are for personal use only and cannot be sold or changed in any way.  Enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger acquiringshelby said...

I love perler beads too! I was wondering if you ever had an issue with them coming apart. I read about your method of fusing, and I think that it's awesome, but have you had any break?

I made a big butterfly necklace using the beads and fused them pretty tight and it broke one day! Of course, I just fused them back together, but it was still sad. lol. I used adhesive felt on the back side for extra support after re-ironing them.

(If you want to see a picture of it, it's under the tutorial link on my blog.)

Anyway, I think your perler designs are super cute! Keep sharing them!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home